For All Your HR Needs
Our comprehensive range of services covers every HR requirement you can imagine.
The list below is just a selection of the kind of issues we can support you with. If you don’t see your particular problem or requirement listed, just call us. Our experience is vast, so whatever your HR need we guarantee we can help.
Employment law services & employee relations
- Managing poor performance
- Managing short-term persistent and long term sickness absence
- Practical guidance on dealing with unacceptable conduct
- Managing terminations of employment before and after 2 years of service
- Practical guidance on:
- Grievance and disciplinary
- Flexible working and other contractual variation requests
- Equality and diversity and potential discrimination issues
- Parental and other statutory rights
- Working time
(Drafting any correspondence relating to the above)
- TUPE – practical support, whether you are the transferee or the transferor
- Working and negotiating with unions
- And much more!
- Audit of existing HR documents and updating as necessary
- Producing tailored:
- Contracts of Employment
- Employee Handbooks
- HR Policies and Procedures etc
Training and Development
- Training needs analysis
- Employee appraisals
- Tailored training for managers in all HR subjects
- Legal aspects of the interview and recruitment process
- Job descriptions
- Induction planning and implementation
And if you’re a new business…
Employing people for the first time can be a daunting experience, but with our advice and guidance you can feel confident you’ve got everything covered.
We help you identify the steps you need to take to ensure compliance with the law and retain the best employees to help your business prosper. And we’re there to support you through the process every step of the way, drafting new Employment Contracts and other HR documents required by law – we’ll even advise you on how best to set up your Employee files!
Call us now on 01582 883299 to find out what we can do for your new business.